The Nebraska State Climate Office has released the spring edition of Climate Crossroads, its quarterly newsletter. In this issue, we take a look at how the climate office is pairing up with wildlife professionals to create climate change threat tools. Also in this edition:
- Our spring climate outlook: A stormy spring is expected;
- A winter climate summary;
- An update on our weather network and upgrades we’ll be making this maintenance season;
- A new project to improve short-term wind forecasting across Nebraska; and
- Our service to our stakeholders: We gave 45 talks to 2,600 people in the past three months.
To read it, please click here.